Blue Prism Training – The only RPA Course you need
⏰26 hours | ▶️ 23 Videos | 📣 320 Participants |🔥 225 Reviews
Choose a Plan that Works for You
Free CourseFree Access
- Absolutely Free
- Free study Materials
Self PacedUnlimited Access
- Advanced sessions
- Interview Q&A
- Free study Materials
- Premium Technical support
Instructor Led Live TrainingUnlimited Access
- Live Instructor
- Advanced sessions
- Interview Q&A
- Premium Technical support
So you want to learn Blue Prism? Great job!
Do you know Blue Prism is the most trending RPA course?
There are massive opportunities in Blue Prism as it leads the RPA market.
Our Blue Prism Training course is a job oriented course ie at the end of the course you can
easily clear interviews or on board into an ongoing RPA Blue Prism project.
|✅Lifetime access||✅Lifetime video access|
|✅Real-time case studies||✅The project integrated into the Curriculum|
|✅24*7 Support from our team of administrators|
1. Introduction to RPA(Robotic process Automation)
- What is RPA?
- Google trend report on RPA and Blue prism
- What is the scope of this RPA course?
- Why do we need RPA?
- Will RPA cut jobs?
- Is RPA a Hype or is it Real?
- Where does Blue Prism stand (Compared to other competitors)?
- Google trend report on Competitors and comparison
- Naukri and Monster job openings
- Salary report from Indeed & Payscale
- RPA vs AI
- A walk through on the course content.
2. What is Blue Prism
- Short Blue Prism Demo with a Real time Project
- What is the scope of Blue Prism Training
- Important options and Shortcuts in the tool
- Types of Tools in Blue Prism(Walkthrough)
- What’s the Architecture, SOA, Client server or Cloud
- Blue Prism Cloud?
3. Installation of Blue Prism
- Supported Systems (Is Windows, Linux, Mac supported)
- What is the Alternative it it’s not Supported(Virtualbox)
- Supported Databases
- Integration with other tools.
4. Process Studio
- How to create a and run a Process
- What are the Basic Skills(Prerequisites)
- Process Validation, How to Validate a process
- What is Decision Stage and how to create it.
- What’s Calculation Stage and how to create it.
- Data Items overview and configuration
5. An introduction to Process Flow and configuration
- What are Decisions and comparing them with If then Else in C
- What are Circular Paths and a quick demonstration?
- Configuring Controlling Play
- Setting Next Stage in Blue Prism
- Breakpoints in its usage
- Collections and Loops (And comparing them with Loops in C or Java)
- What are Layers of Logic?
- Pages for Organization
6. Inputs and Outputs in Blue Prism
- What are Input Parameters and its importance
- Stepping and Pages (How to configure)
- What is Data Item Visibility ?
- Whats are Data Types and Its significance in Blue Prism
- Output Parameters, Startup Parameters and others
- What is Control Room and how to configure it?
- Process Outputs and its usage
7. What are Business Objects (Theory and usage)
- What’s Object Studio and how it differs from Process Studio
- Business Objects practical demonstration
- What is Action Stage
- Inputs and Outputs(How to use them)
- What is The Process Layer
8. Object Studio
- How to create a Business Object
- What is Application Modeller and how its associated with Object studio
- What are Spying Elements and its significance.
- Attributes and Attribute Selection
- What is Launch and Wait and how to use them
- What are Timeouts, Terminate, Write , Press Attach and Detach
- Overview and configuration on Read ,Actions
- Action Inputs and Outputs and Data Items as Inputs
9. Error and Cases in Blue Prism, How to Manage them
- Exception Handling and its practical usage
- Recover and Resume (When are they useful)
- Throwing Exceptions
- How to Preserve the Current Exception
- Exception Bubbling & Exception Blocks
- Exception Handling in Real time projects
10. Case Management
- What are Queue Items?
- How to configure Work Queues?
- Defer & Attempts configuration
- Pause & Resume configuration
- Filters & Reports configuration
11. Additional Features in Blue Prism
- What is Safe Stop?
- Collection Actions & Choice Stage
- Logging and Log Viewer, How to enable and use it?
- What’s System Manager?
- Process & Business Object Grouping
- Process and Object References
- Export and Import concepts
- Release Manager – Packages and Releases Tutorial
12. Consolidation Exercise in Blue Prism
- What is Order System Process?
- Consolidation Exercise Checklist
- How to Submit Your Completed Solution
13. Advanced Features
- What are Undefined Collections
- Data Item Initialization & Data Item Exposure
- Configuring Casting , Code Stage & Run Mode
- Initialize and Cleanup
- What are Attribute Match Types & Dynamic Attributes ?
- What is Active Accessibility
- Application Manager Mode and its usage
- Global Clicks and Keys
- Credentials & Environment Locking
- Command Line & Resource PC
14. Further Application Types
- How to configure Mainframe Applications in Blue Prism
- Configuring Java Applications
- What are Match Index and Match Reverse
- Surface Automation, Advanced Blue Prism concepts
15. CanopY project in Blue Prism
- Project Overview
- How to configure an End to end real-time project.
- Project Guidance
- Project Submission and Verification
16. Mock Interviews with Questions and Answers Discussion
- Functional Q&A
- Technical Q&A
- Project Q&A (For Multiple Domains like Banking, Retail, Insurance, Ecommerce etc)
- Question for Fresher’s and Experienced (How do they differ?)
- How to justify if the resource is not certified.
17. Certification Preparation Session
- How difficult is it to clear the certifications
- Levels of certification
- How to register for them(Technical details)
- Can I apply for certification if my company is not a partner
- If not, what is the alternative
- Certification Mock Q&A discussion
18. Resume Preparation Help
- What’s a Best resume
- What if my resume is worst
- How to prepare a great resume
- Should I be on LinkedIn, Of course Yes
- Providing Photo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Links in a Resume
- Create Blog, Quora, Stackexchange etc and provide the links in resume.
- SEO in Naukri (how to be on the Top)
- Creating Multiple Profiles in case you need a job urgently(Naukri lookhole)
- Floating your resume in Monster, indeed, Shine etc.
- How to Search for Job providers and jobs in linkedIn
- Aggressive Follow, that’s what counts
19. Post Job Support
- How can we support you if you are in a project
- Can we help you in a disaster recovery process
- How to be in touch with my colleagues and expert
❓ Do you offer any discount/offer?
✅ Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
❓ Is there any demo video which I can watch before enrolling to the course?
✅ Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
❓ How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
✅ Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.
😃 30 Learners
😃 80 Learners
😃 112 Learners
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Training
😃 331 Learners
Senior MDM Consultant, Florida USA
Nicely managed well organized and excellent material to learn. Would really like to recommend for the Automation courses.
Fulcrum Technologies Senior BI developer, ETL specialist
I came to know about these guys while I was searching for BI Trainings. I would say the faculty is well informed and prepared, their way of educating was very good and the content is very much informative. The teaching had helped me in getting my certification. This program is incredibly precious for me skilfully. We have now wonderful conversation with trainers, who are really prompt to reply our thoughts. They provide a lot of examples on all topics. I like all the instruments encouraged. The training course is packed with good details which everyone can use suitable away to progress their digital advertising initiatives. Great education.
NTT Data Americas, Delivery Manager, PMP Certified
I got the course at a throwaway price, must say really fantastic course. Materials, support and Instructor was pretty good. Am looking forward for more course at CloudFoundation.
SME at Yes Bank, Data scientist and Blockchain Enthusiast
Immediately after great deal of investigation I've registered for the Data Science course at CloudFoundation. And I ought to inform you that it was most effective decision I've taken. The course is actually assisting me in all aspects, and the trainer is exceptional, he explains all the topics in pretty basic manner with great deal of examples. I'm absolutely likely to register for another course. I've taken 3-4 courses training with CloudFoundation in an Instructor Led Live Training. It was quite helpful. The Trainers are incredibly knowledgeable and experienced. They are pretty useful and approachable. I would advise this to anybody who intends so as to add Certifications to their CV and also get enough understanding in how to handle situations in Real-time
In the media