Mulesoft Training – The only ESB Course you need
⏰5 hours | ▶️ 14 Videos | 📣 221 Participants | 🔥 176 Reviews
Choose a Plan that Works for You
Free CourseFree Access
- Absolutely Free
- Free study Materials
Self PacedUnlimited Access
- Advanced sessions
- Interview Q&A
- Free study Materials
- Premium Technical support
Instructor Led Live TrainingUnlimited Access
- Live Instructor
- Advanced sessions
- Interview Q&A
- Premium Technical Support
So you want to learn Mulesoft? Great job!
Do you know Mulesoft is the most trending ESB course?
There are massive opportunities in Mulesoft as it leads the ESB market.
Our Mulesoft Training course is a job oriented course ie at the end of the course you can
easily clear interviews or onboard into an ongoing Mulesoft project.
Also the salaries in Mulesoft is very impressive (Indeed.com report)
|✅Lifetime access||✅Lifetime video access|
|✅Real-time case studies||✅The project integrated into the Curriculum|
|✅24*7 Support from our team of administrators|
1: Introducing API-Led Connectivity
* Why Mulesoft?
* What is API-led connectivity.
* Benefits of Mulesoft
* What is Anypoint Platform?
* What is a web service and APIs
* APIs: Directories and portals
* APIs: Make calls to secure and unsecured APIs
* Introduce API-led connectivity with Anypoint Platform
2: Designing APIs
* API with RAML?
* What is Restful API Modeling Language?
* Mock an API: Test its design before it is built
* Create a portal for developers
* How to use an API?
* Make an API discoverable by adding it to the private Exchange
3: Building APIs
* What are Mule applications, flows, messages, and message processors?
* Use Anypoint Studio to create a flow graphically
* Build, run, and test a Mule application
* Use a connector to connect to a database
* Use the graphical DataWeave editor to transform data
* Create a RESTful interface from a RAML file
* Connect an API interface to the implementation
4: Deploying and Managing APIs
* How to deploy Mule applications
* Use properties in Mulesoft applications so they can be easily moved between environments
* Deploy a Mule application to the cloud
* Create and deploy a proxy for an API in the cloud
* Restrict access to an API proxy
* PART 2: Building Applications with Anypoint Studio
5: Accessing and Modifying Mule Messages
* Log message data
* Debug Mule applications
* Read and write message properties
* Write expressions with Mule Expression Language (MEL)
* Create variables
6: Structuring Mule Applications
Create and reference flows and subflows
* Pass messages between flows using the Java Virtual Machine (VM) transport
* Investigate variable persistence through subflows and flows and across transport barriers
* Encapsulate global elements in separate configuration files
* Explore the files and folder structure of a Mule project
7: Consuming Web Services
* Consume RESTful web services with and without parameters
* Consume RESTful web services that have RAML definitions
* Consume SOAP web services
* Use DataWeave to pass parameters to SOAP web services
8: Handling Errors
* Describe the different types of exception strategies
* Handle messaging exceptions in flows
* Create and use global exception handlers
* Specify a global default exception strategy
9: Controlling Message Flow
* Route messages based on conditions
* Multicast messages
* Filter messages
* Validate messages
10: Writing DataWeave Transformations
* Write DataWeave expressions for basic XML, JSON, and Java transformations
* Store DataWeave transformations in external files
* Write DataWeave transformations for complex data structures with repeated elements
* Coerce and format strings, numbers, and dates
* Use DataWeave operators
* Define and use custom data types
* Call MEL functions and Mule flows from DataWeave transformations
11: Connecting to Additional Resources
* Connect to SaaS applications
* Connect to files
* Poll resources
* Connect to JMS queues
* Discover and install connectors not bundled with Anypoint Studio
12: Processing Records
* Use the For Each scope to process items in a collection individually
* Use the batch job element (EE) to process individual records
* Trigger a batch job using a poll
* Use a batch job to synchronize data from a legacy database to a SaaS application
❓ Do you offer any discount/offer?
✅ Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
❓ Is there any demo video which I can watch before enrolling to the course?
✅ Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
❓ How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
✅ Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.
Drop US a Query
😃 158 Learners
Tibco SpotFire Training
😃 79 Learners
😃 106 Learners
😃 391 Learners
Senior MDM Consultant, Florida USA
Nicely managed well organized and excellent material to learn. Would really like to recommend for the Automation courses.
Fulcrum Technologies Senior BI developer, ETL specialist
I came to know about these guys while I was searching for BI Trainings. I would say the faculty is well informed and prepared, their way of educating was very good and the content is very much informative. The teaching had helped me in getting my certification. This program is incredibly precious for me skilfully. We have now wonderful conversation with trainers, who are really prompt to reply our thoughts. They provide a lot of examples on all topics. I like all the instruments encouraged. The training course is packed with good details which everyone can use suitable away to progress their digital advertising initiatives. Great education.
NTT Data Americas, Delivery Manager, PMP Certified
I got the course at a throwaway price, must say really fantastic course. Materials, support and Instructor was pretty good. Am looking forward for more course at CloudFoundation.
SME at Yes Bank, Data scientist and Blockchain Enthusiast
Immediately after great deal of investigation I've registered for the Data Science course at CloudFoundation. And I ought to inform you that it was most effective decision I've taken. The course is actually assisting me in all aspects, and the trainer is exceptional, he explains all the topics in pretty basic manner with great deal of examples. I'm absolutely likely to register for another course. I've taken 3-4 courses training with CloudFoundation in an Instructor Led Live Training. It was quite helpful. The Trainers are incredibly knowledgeable and experienced. They are pretty useful and approachable. I would advise this to anybody who intends so as to add Certifications to their CV and also get enough understanding in how to handle situations in Real-time
In the media