Enhance your career in the most in-demand Accounting& Financial cloud-based technology with the “Netsuite Master’s Program” developed By CloudFoundation.
Get Trained on the most demanded Netsuite Course by yourself prepared by world-class professionals. Get hands-on experience on Netsuite with our online training.
Netsuite Self Master
You will get access to our 2 Netsuite Courses self-paced video training.
You will get right away with 6 months of Tenant access.
This course prepared by experts helps you in gaining valuable scripting skills.
This course prepares you for progress through your Developing Workflows, Saved searches, Custom forms, and record types in NetSuite
About the Netsuite Selfpaced Master Program
The program developed with CloudFoundation will make students/professionals industry-ready for Netsuite job roles.
What can I expect from this Netsuite Self master’s program?
Upon completion of enrollment, you’ll receive the following :
6 Months Tenant Access
Get access to Videos & Materials with lifetime validity
What are the learning objectives:
CloudFoundation Netsuite master’s program helps you achieve the required skills to master Netsuite in all aspects. The skills focused on this program prepare’s you for your dream career.
Who should take this Netsuite Self master's program?
Whoever is working in the Finance and Accounting field can choose the Netsuite master’s program.
It’s a better career option for Finance & Accounting background employees to move Netsuite for having profitable growth.
What are the Prerequisites for this Netsuite Self master's program?
There are no such prerequisites to learn Netsuite Course. Any professionals/Freshers can choose the Netsuite master’s program to shape their career.
What kind of opportunities do I get after completing this Netsuite Master's Course?
In this present generation, it is becoming difficult for companies to overcome their business challenges. Netsuite’s cloud platform provided them the solution and aids in addressing the various challenges related to business requirements & accounting.
The critical, challenging aspect for enterprises will be ROI(Return On Investment). It can be gained through profits and reducing the cost while not compromising the product’s quality. We can achieve this using ERP products like Netsuite.
In contrast to this, companies are looking out for professionals, which opens plenty of opportunities. Based on several reports and statistics, Netsuite provides decent compensation on their current packages
Following are the job roles available for Netsuite:
NetsuiteTechnical Associate Consultant
Netsuite Functional Consultant
Netsuite Functional Associate Consultant
+1-323 678 5557
Request more information
6 Months Tenant Access
Free study Materials
Premium Technical support
Netsuite technical includes Suite scripts, client scripts, Workflow action scripts, portlet scripts, user event script functions &Restlet script.
• What are Suite Script API’s?
• How to use NetSuite help for Suitscript
• API’s, Governance and Scripting best practices
• Governance limit for all Scripts.
• Record Browser and API documentation
• Scripting templates.
• Best Practices document.
• Client Script
• Client Script Execution (Form level & Record level)
Client script triggers types & functions:
• Running a Client Script in NetSuite
• User Event Script
• User Event Script Execution
• Type argument & its importance
• User Event Script functions
• Running user event in NetSuite
• Difference between client & User Event scripts
• Suitelet Script
• What Is Suitelet Script and why do we use it?
• Suitelet Types
Suitelet execution process:
• Linking Suitelet with Client script
• Schedule Script
• Schedule Script overview
• Schedule Script API
• Execution process
• RESTlet Script
• What Is RESTlet and why do we use it?
• Different ways of calling RESTlet
• Tools available for testing RESTlet
• Differences between Suitelet and RESTlet Script
• Use Portlet Script
• Scripting Portlet types
• Search Portlets.
• Workflow Action Script
• What is Workflow Action Script & why do we use it?
• Difference between Workflow Action Script & User Event script.
• What is Workflow Action Script & why do we use it?
• Difference between Workflow Action Script & User Event script
Mass update script:
• What is Mass Update Script and how to use it?
• Differences between Mass Update script and Workflow action script
• Below Points will be discussed in each script type
• Supported Record Types.
• Script functions.
• Script usage limit.
• Deployment status in script
Project case driven scenarios:
• Script Parameters
• Script Limitations
• Debugging techniques
• Research/tasks on scripts
• Realtime Scenarios – NetSuite Training
• Taking few Realtime requirements
• Working on design and customizations What is Suite Script?
Netsuite Functional includes how to access Netsuite, integration with other tools, Core functionality, accounting management, account payable, account receivable, Netsuite navigation, migrating data, inventory management, order management, and Workflow.
1.Introduction to Cloud Computing & Netusite
- What is Cloud Computing?
• What is Netsuite?
• What is Netsuite Functional & Technical ?
• What are the core components in Netsuite like ERP, HCM, CRM?
• Which component has maximum job Openings?
• What is the scope of this Netsuite course?
• Where does Netsuite stand (Compared to other competitors)?
• Naukri and Monster job openings
• Salary report from Indeed & Payscale
• A walkthrough on the course content.
2.What is Netsuite?
- Short Netsuite Demo with a Real time Project
• Important options and Shortcuts in the tool
• What’s the Architecture, SOA, Client server or Cloud
• Netsuite Cloud?
3.How to Access Netsuite?
- Supported Systems (Is Windows, Linux, Mac supported)
• What is the Alternative it it’s not Supported(Virtualbox)
• Supported Databases
• Integration with other tools.
4.Netsuite 2016 Core Functionality
- Accounting and Back-Office Processes
• Using NetSuite basic functionality
• How Does NetSuite Fit Chatham’s Business (Case Study)
• Overview of OneWorld
• Navigate the Application
• Set Up Company Preferences
• Understand NetSuite Data Model
• Roles, Permissions and Users
• Customization: Subtabs, Lists and Fields, Forms and Records
• Migrate Your Data
• Data Integrity
• Accounting Management
• Multiple Currencies
• Tax Information
• Order Management
• Fixed Assets
• Accounts Receivable (AR)
• Accounts Payable (AP)
• Perform Banking and General Ledger (GL) Tasks
• Period and Year End
• Revenue Recognition
• Expense Allocation
• Reports and Searches
• Design Dashboards
• Sales Force Automation and Online Customer Forms
• Customer Support and Case Management
5.Financial Reports, searches And Kpis
- Using Standard Reports
• Customizing Standard Reports
• Financial Statements Overview
• Financial Statement Layouts
• Standard Matrix Reports
• Financial Matrix Statements
6.Creating Saved Searches
- Create Saved Searches
• Add In-Depth Analysis
• Publish Saved Searches
7.Key Performance Indicators
- Using Standard KPIs
• Create and Use Custom KPIs
8.Analyzing Operational Performance
- Set-Up KPI Scorecards
• Realize Smart Dashboards
9.Customization And Suite Cloud Developement Tools
- Introduce NetSuite Architecture
• Introduce SuiteCloud Platform
• SuiteBuilder – Tailor your Business
• SuiteFlow – Automate Business Processes
• SuiteTalk – Integrate Applications
• Identify Integration Options
• Evaluate Customization Tools
• SuiteBundler – Package Customizations
- Login to Netsuite
• Set your preferences
• Setup your dashboard
• Use global search
• Use Netsuite help
11.Setup Company Prefernces
- Set company information
• Enable Features
• Rename Records & Transactions
• Turn off Auto Generated number
• Set company preferences
• Set printing, Fax, and Email Preferences
12.Create Customer records and enter contacts
- Enter contact create customer records
• Create vendor records
• Enter new Employee
13.Netsuite roles and permissions
- Role Customization
• Add a netsuite users
• View the login Audit Trail
- Netsuite Customization
- Subtabs, List and Fields
• Create custom forms
• Create custom records
15.Migrate your data
- Double check auto generated number
• Import customer
• Update Customer
• Create custom import template
- Merge duplicate records
• Schedule a Mass update
• Create Saved Search
• Setup and use direct list edit
• Create dependent dropdowns
- Setup Items
• Create Inventory Items
• Create a Non-Inventory Items
• Service Items
• Other type of Item
• Enter Inventory Quantities
• Inventory Transfer
• Inventory Adjustment
- Enable Pricing features
• Create a price level
• Add price level to Items
• Setup quantity based pricing scheduled
• Generate price list
• Use sales transactions to demonstrate pricing schemes
- Define order management preference
• Enter a sales order
• Fulfil sales order
• Cash Sales
• Accept customer payment
• Issue a return authorization
• Make a bank Deposit
- Enter Purchase Order
• Receive all items on a purchase order
21.Account Payable and Overview
- Define accounting preferences
• Bill a purchase order
• Enter and approve a purchase order
• Pay a Bill
• Print a check
- Banking and General Ledger
- Make Journal Entries
• Memorize a transaction
• Close Accounting Periods
• Identify a pre-built reports
• Saved Searches for reporting
• Design Dashboard configuration
23.Sales force Automation
- Setup Employee as a sales rep
• Set sales force automation preference
• Create customer sataus
• Create sales rules
• Create sales territory
• Create an online forms
- Event Type workflow
• Scheduled Workflow
- Reminder using saved search
• Email Saved Search
• Schedules saved search
• Formula Saved search
• Graphical representation of saved search
• Saved search reports
26.CanopY project in Netsuite
- Project Overview
• How to configure an End to end real-time project.
• Project Guidance
• Project Submission and Verification
27.Mock Interviews with Questions and Answers Discussion
- Functional Q&A
• Technical Q&A
• Project Q&A (For Multiple Domains like Banking, Retail, Insurance, Ecommerce etc)
• Question for Fresher’s and Experienced (How do they differ?)
• How to justify if the resource is not certified.
28.Certification Preparation Session
- How difficult is it to clear the certifications
• Levels of certification
• How to register for them(Technical details)
• Can I apply for certification if my company is not a partner
• If not, what is the alternative
• Certification Mock Q&A discussion
29.Resume Preparation Help
- What’s a Best resume
• What if my resume is worst
• How to prepare a great resume
• Should I be on LinkedIn, Of course Yes
• Providing Photo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Links in a Resume
• Create Blog, Quora, Stackexchange etc and provide the links in resume.
• SEO in Naukri (how to be on the Top)
• Creating Multiple Profiles in case you need a job urgently(Naukri lookhole)
• Floating your resume in Monster, indeed, Shine etc.
• How to Search for Job providers and jobs in linkedIn
• Aggressive Follow, that’s what counts