Blue Prism Training & Tutorial – The Only RPA course you need
Blue Prism Introduction
From Aug-2018, Google trends have identified that Blue Prism as Leader in the RPA industry.
The below shows the Google Trends Report.
What is Blue Prism?
Blue Prism is one of the trending RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Tool.
We can see few Features of Blue Prism from below,
- Blue Prism is a global companion to build RPA capability. Blue Prism is established with IT governance and security.
- This software distributes application modeling from business process modeling.
- Methods are created in a studio which follows a simple flow diagram with commands and building blocks.
- Blue Prism Automation is used to prepare activities, trigger responses, and manage data and reports with different digital operations.
- It is perfect for projects repetitive, high-volume standard jobs like in HR, finance, appropriation and industry-specified methods which use structured data.
- By automating repeated assignments, Automation Process increases it’s productivity and volume, increases property.
Robotic Process Automation – What is it?
‘Robotic Process Automation’ (RPA), is the control of software to ‘imitate’ the human actions which would perform on a system to automate marketing methods which are highly repeated, rule-based.
- Creation of a ‘Virtualised Workforce’ that follows the active automation and performance of constant tasks in a process.
- Cooperation with systems and no complex system integration required.
- Custom Configuration methods can be automated, through an easy, automatic user interface.
Blue Prism is a pioneer in Robotic Process Automation; empowering blue-chip associations to make an advanced workforce that are prepared to mechanize routine back-office administrative assignments
The Group’s undertaking grade programming empowers the computerization of manual, rules-based, managerial procedures to make a defter, financially savvy and precise back-office
The Group turned into the world’s first RPA seller to list when it drifted on AIM in March 2016
Blue Prism’s RPA programming conveys the world’s best computerized workforce, which has executed more than 1 billion exchanges in our clients’ datacenters
Blue Prism is based on the set up and demonstrated Microsoft .NET Framework. It has a client base of 90 clients and was named the Best Enterprise Application of Artificial Intelligence at the alconics Awards.
Product Architecture – Configuration
Blue Prism processes configuration requires the use of four key software components:
1. Process Studio – Business Process Configuration
- A Blue Prism Process is designed to create business flow diagram.
- Processes are designed in the Process Studio which uses standard flow diagram symbols, notation and seems related to other process modeling applications.
- The business flow diagram (Blue Prism Process) is the graphical representation of a computer program, one that will interact with applications, manage data, and implement decisions and calculations.
Here is the Home page of Blue Prism Process Studio
Process designs are composed of multiple steps, by utilizing ways to build logical objectives.
- Creating a New Process:
- In the Blue prism Virtual Workforce select the “STUDIO” from the tabbed Menu.
- Select the “Create Process” by right clicking the Processes.
- Give a Name to the New “Create Process”. For Example, if we give the name as “Demo Processes” it appears on the top of the home Page as in the Figure 1.5
- And enter the Information of the Processes
- Then the Home Page appears as below. This is the Graphical representation of running Computer program. Here in the left siide we can see number of stages and with each we can perform “n” number of functions
- Process structures are comprised of various stages connected together using the “Links”
- We can see the “Stages toolbar” on the screen left-hand side. Click and drag the stage it into position as required.
- For Example, if we select the “CALCULATION”, We can notice that the cursor changes and has the calculation stage icon next to it.
Process Stages Toolbar
Like this we drag and drop number of stages as required and perform the functions accordingly.
Saving a Process:
- Click the Save button but don’t close the diagram keep open. we can summarize the changes we made
Save Process Window
- By dragging/clicking, we can add Stages onto the page from the toolbar
- Can create links by dragging from “centre to centre”, but can’t from “edge to edge.”
- With a single outbound link, we can connect many numbers of Stages, but some can have more (START button won’t allow more links).
By clicking the Validation button on the toolbar, basic configuration errors can be recognized, and warnings will be displayed.
Process Validation Button
These functionality errors are like missing links or typing mistakes. If the errors are 0 we can’t assume that the Process is error free – it may be that the validation does not analyze the logic of a diagram, and the worry is on the user to avoid issues like falling into the associate infinite loop.
Advantages of Process Studio
- Each process can be specified by utilizing multiple pages, and each page comprises multiple steps.
- Every sheet in a method has a single loop that enables us to separate the processes into different logical groupings.
- Each process works as an individual in which imagines and copies quickly.
- The significant benefit of the process studio enables us to sketch the logic by collecting the object surface in the graphical method.
2) Business Objects
The combination of an application included in the different diagram other than the in the Process Diagram is known as Business Object.
The Business Object is not displayed to a control room and is never more practiced personally, as it is always used by a Process.
The Hierarchical Structure of Process Pages
The Flat Structure of Business Object Pages
It is the design pattern where the Blue Prism robot is trained to perform the necessary system tasks that form the structure blocks of processes.
Object Studio looks same as Process Studio, and the Business Object is configured as a diagram in the same way.
In the next documents we can discuss in depth like How to create a business Object, Application Modeler, Attributes selection, Attach and Detach etc.
Difference of Object Studio and Process Studio:
- It allows some kinds of the stage which are not possible to Process Studio.
- It does not consist of a Main Page, but it consists of two default pages.
- Pages are designed as a smooth group rather than the pecking order we have seen in Process Studio.
3)Overview of Error and Case Management
Error Management marks at the form, Blue Prism can deal with problems it may face when running a Process and whereas the Case Management explains how Blue Prism handles its workload.
We can find some of the below issues without the Error and Case Management
- Sudden errors within Processes and Business Objects would be unhandled, making Processes to discharge whenever anything unforeseen occurred.
- Every possible problem would need to be recognized and provisioned for within the Process or Business Object.
- Processes should be continuously observed and restarted if remains with the same issues.
- Observance of workloads and work rates would be tough
- There would be no MI (Management Information) available for listing or to support process development.