Technical Support Engineer
- Experience of Chat and Phone calls with US customers
- Ready to work on US/UK rotational shifts.
- Knowledge on Windows Server 2012, 2014, configuring multiple users remote access on those servers.
- Prior Technical experience.
- Knowledge or Configuring, Routers.
- Managing Virtualbox & Vmwares
- Port forwarding on router to configure RDP on Static IP
- Hardware knowledge on Servers, Laptops etc
- Software installations experience.
- Backup of Servers.
- Configuration of servers
- Servicing laptops, Desktops, Servers
- Networking knowledge
Desired Skills :
1. 1-3 years of experience as Technical Support Engineer.
2. Industry TypeIT-Software / Software Services.
3. Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing.