Mulesoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect – Level 1
As we all know, Mulesoft is a Cloud-based Technology that connects devices and applications. Currently, Mulesoft Certification is one of the Trending Course. So, here’s the agenda to clear the Certification in Mulesoft
I try my best to Give all the required information for the Mulesoft Certification.
So, this agenda contains Guidelines for MCPA certification, Exam Material, Exam Topic by Weightage, Course Recap Recording, Mock Exam Link, and Attempting exam.
Guidelines for Certification
To Get Certification in Mulesoft Architect, you need to have Knowledge regarding the architecture in Mulesoft.
- Mulesoft Developer Level certification is recommended in Mulesoft Architect certification
- Those who have any experience in Mulesoft are preferred for this Certification
MuleSoft Module and Topic Weightage
There are ten exam topics, and their Average marks, percentage, and Important modules are mentioned.
1.Desigining APIs and API Interaction-its Average score is 8, the percentage of the score is 13.79, and its essential learning modules are 4,6.
2.Controlling Access to APIs-its Average score is 7, the percentage of the score is 12.07, and its essential learning module is 5.
3.Establishing Organisational and Platform Foundations-its Average score is 6, the percentage of the score is 10.34, and its essential learning modules are 2,3.
4.Following API-Led Connectivity-its Average score is 6, the percentage of the score is 10.34, and its essential learning modules are 2,4,6.
5.Governining APIs on Anypoint Platform-its Average score is 6, the percentage of the score is 10.34, and its essential learning module is 5.
6.Architecting Performant on Resilient APIs-its Average score is 6, the percentage of the score is 10.34, and its essential learning modules are 7,9.
7.Explaining Application Network Basics-its Average score is 5, the percentage of the score is 8.62, and its essential learning modules are 1,2.
8.Delivering APIs-its Average score is 5, the percentage of the score is 8.62, and its essential learning modules are 7,9.
9.Deploying Mule Applications to Cloudhub-its Average score is 5, the percentage of the score is 8.62, and its essential learning module is 7.
10.Monitering and Analyzing Application Network-its Average score is 4, the percentage of the score is 6.90, and its essential learning module is10.
Note:- 4,6,7,9 Modules are Important. Policies and API-Led Connectivity topics are easy to pick. Monitoring, Cloud hub Architecture, Performance, Scaling are low score topics.
Main Topics are…
Few topics are mentioned below, which are helpful for you.
- C4E Success Criteria’s
- Anti-Corruption Layer
- HTTPS + VPC Port Numbers (8092)
- Caching Questions – Safe Methods, Object Store
- Scenario-based question on VPC
- System API, EDM, BCDM concepts
- API Policy related questions – Rate Limiting study well
- IPSec Tunnel & VPC Peering Concepts
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Questions around designing Experience, Process, and System APIs
- Questions around Shared Load Balancer and Dedicated Load Balancer
- Coarse-grained and Fine-grained APIs
How to Prepare for the Certification exam.
For the Preparation of Certification exam, you need to go through the Video of 2 hours which is regarding the mulesoft Certification Course
Next Comes to Mulesoft Documentation. Here, You will be provided the Manuals and Slides for the preparation.
Then comes The Course Preparation Session, in which you’ll be getting the Quick Refresher Course. There will be a practice exam for the glance.
Mock exams for practice…
The main problem which everyone faces regarding the exam is the exam pattern. So, here are some mock exams. Experts created these mock exams based on their experience. Mock exams cannot be retaken, and it has more than 35 questions. The minimum score recommended is 90% for attempting The Certification. There are 3 Mock tests, and links for the mock tests are also provided
Format for the Mulesoft Level-1 is Multiple-choice, closed book, proctored online or in a testing center. The length of this test will be 58 questions. This test’s duration is 120 minutes (2hours), and the passing score for this test is 70%. There might be a few essay Question&Answers
Points to remember while attempting the certification exam
I’ll recommend you to follow a few points for attempting the exam
- Go for low hanging fruits – Smaller questions because it takes less time,and you will have much time to go for essays.
- Mark longer questions for later review – Don’t spend time initially let’s go for short ones first.
- Review all questions and answer at the end of the exam to check out if you made any mistakes or let anything unattempted
- In case of Unsuccessful attempt – Review low score topics
- Attempt the exam on the next day
- Online Proctored Exam are conducted
- You will be alone while giving your exam
- The noise-free environment in your surrounding to avoid any disturbance
- Exam admin may ask to show the surrounding, to avoid any mal-practices
- Exam admin may pause the exam & cancel if he found suspicious activity
Overall I would like to say Mulesoft Architect Certification has Great opportunities in cloud Computing Management in the future. I want to suggest you Enroll WithCloud FoundationAnd get your Certification in MulesoftArchitect. As Mulesoft is a Software that connects the Applications, It has a good scope in the future, and A good training Institute will help you along.
Get through the Practice materials and An Explanation Video for a better understanding. Take all these things into consideration, Complete the Certification exam precisely and certified in the Mulesoft. Give your Best!!!
I hope the Above Information covers most of the things; if there’s anything that isn’t covered in the above information, let us know…