SAP Ariba Tutorial
Introduction & Definition:
I hope this pandemic has been treating you well.
Ever wondered about a platform for Business to Business in cloud-based technology?
Well! Cloud Foundation has always got a solution for this. It would be SAP Ariba, being one of the world’s most influential technology.
This cloud is basing on innovative solutions that were first developed in 1996 by a firm “Ariba,” although acquired by SAP in 2012 with total assets sum up to 4.3 billion USD, with each share being $45. At the commencement, Ariba was a B2B firm to do procurement over the internet, which was also the first to introduce IPO in 1999. After that, the name SAP Ariba.
SAP Ariba provides a single platform to connect and business between suppliers and buyers, a cloud-based innovative solution. It creates a supply chain, procurement, and contract management summons. Training in this course of Ariba would improve all vendor management criteria of any organization by ideating less costly procurement methods and being a business simple.
Wondering what exactly procurement means?
Procurement is a term used to refer to the act of sourcing services good for a business. A few industries use the time to refer to the actual buying, and a few others refer to the entire process that leads the purchase as procurement.
It is crucial to get procurement as it will give an in-depth understanding of procurement and supply processes.
What are SAP Ariba and its role?
SAP Ariba is a business two business cloud solution that allows you to connect to the largest network of vendors and suppliers, enhancing business cooperation with the right business working partners.
Talking about the Buyers, they can manage the entire procurement process from scratch to settle while controlling the spending, finding new sources of savings, and building a healthy, ethical chain of supply.
Suppliers can help buyers achieve their procurement upgrade goals while increasing customer satisfaction, simplifying the sales cycle, and improving cash flow.
Q3. Why SAP- Ariba could help?
Ans. In the ongoing world, there is a necessity to control your supply chain and cooperate with the suppliers effectively and efficiently. To ensure a healthy supply chain, you require suppliers with transparency of every part in the procurement process to maintain an effective and efficient supply chain and seek help from organizations to grow their business.
Q4. What are the components of SAP Ariba?
Ans. There are two components of SAP Ariba as listed below:
- Active constituents: These components help to generate energy in the form of voltage.
- Passive components: These components help you to store the energy procured in the form of voltage.
Q5. What are the benefits of SAP Ariba?
Ans. The key benefits of SAP Ariba are as follows:
- Utilized Ariba arrangement, streamlines acquisition, and measured the sources with simple synchronization to SAP SRM and other ERP programming.
- It updates provider, purchases, and client experience by adapting a progressive change into the flexible chain measure.
- With the cloud-based foundation, SAP Ariba can acquire from several platforms. It requires a low introductory capital expense for setting up the arrangement.
- We can maximize the utilization of the joining toolbox to associate the ERP framework with the Ariba arrangement.
- With association structure, providers and GL information can move to Ariba arrangement utilizing the ideal reconciliation method with ease.
Q6. What are the features of SAP Ariba start sourcing?
Ans. Following are the key features of SAP Ariba start sourcing:
- No monthly subsidy fee.
- RFX Management and creation.
- Messaging and Communications.
- Invoice Management.
Q7. Who can take the course of SAP Ariba and the prerequisites to be part of SAP Ariba?
- Any business professionals with an understanding of procurement, finance, treasury can be a part.
- Any IT Professionals could opt for it.
- Stakeholders with buying and selling chains can do it too.
- Graduate/ Post-graduate students after or while pursuing.
- Technical Consultants
Q8. What are the possible certifications for SAP Ariba?
- C_ARCIG_2105 – SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Ariba Integration with Cloud Integration Gateway
- C_ARCON_2105 – SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Ariba Contracts
- C_ARP2P_2105 – SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Ariba Procurement
- C_ARSCC_2105 – SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration
- C_ARSOR_2105 – SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Ariba Sourcing
- C_ARSUM_2105 – SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Ariba Supplier Management
Q9. How is SAP Ariba beneficial in terms of career development?
- It is an opportunity finder.
- It is self-paced learning as it has functional and cross-functional understanding for sales, services, products, finance, HR, and marketing.
- If you’re searching for a course that’s dedicating your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions.
Q10. Did you know? The following companies trust SAP Ariba:
- Aeon Nexus
- British Airways
- Capital Foods
- Cocoa Cola
To conclude, I would say,as I mentioned before, SAP Ariba is a B2B cloud base platform. Collaboration in SAP Ariba comes in different forms in the process of training. The simple goal is to facilitate interactions and meetings, with a goal shared by buyers and sellers to cut down on costs improving the existing processes. Ariba acts as a supply chain procurement service to do business globally. SAP Ariba digitally transforms your supply chain, procurement, and contract management process. I have been delighted to provide you with the required information on SAP Ariba. We here at Cloud Foundation help you learn with the necessary classes and training classes as we have been one of the most advanced training platforms.
I hope you clear your certifications with flying colors followed by the guidance given to you here at Cloud Foundation and place you at your aspired corporate firms.
I hope to share more in my other blog writings.
See you all!