OKTA Certification: Certified Administrator Guide
Here I would like to start with a quick introduction; OKTA is an IAM(Identity and Access Management) tool. OKTA deals with Security management and manages the user and group access to the Devices of the Organisation. OKTA is a SaaS(Software as a Service) type of Cloud application service that carries out On-premises Operations. OKTA uses strong Encryption to secure the crucial information of the organization.
OKTA Secures every sensitive data of the customer with the help of SML keys and secured Encryption. OKTA also promotes troubleshooting, seamless integration, and secured access. So here, OKTA is an Independent software security provider that suits Multi-cloud based companies. Here you provided the proper guides to gain OKTA administrator Certification.
Brief Explanation of Certification:-
To Gain Certification in OKTA, you need to consider a few things. OKTA Certified Administrators are technically proficient at managing the OKTA service. They have extensive knowledge about how OKTA enables advanced User Lifecycle Management scenarios involving mobile devices, security policy frameworks, supported SSO options, and advanced directory integration for Cloud and on-premise access.
Administrators use the OKTA Policy framework to control user access, understand how to map identity attributes and data transformations using Universal Directory, and troubleshoot issues.
OKTA can be chosen by…
Here you will get to know who is eligible to get certified in OKTA. Candidates for the OKTA Certified Administrator certification must have taken and passed the OKTA Professional Exam. They should also meet the following requirements at a minimum:
- One who has Two years of experience in a technical role, working in security and identity management Three- to six months of on-the-job experience working with the Okta service
- One year of on-the-job experience working with the Okta service
- One who has Successful completion of Okta Essentials or equivalent Training
Let us know some Precautions for the OKTA training. Okta Education Services offers a range of classes and training materials to prepare for this certification exam.
Okta Essentials covers the following topics:
- Module 1: Okta Overview
- Module 2: Define Your Users in Okta
- Module 3: Configure External Directories
- Module 4: Configure Groups
- Module 5: Configure SSO and Provisioning
- Module 6: Configure Custom App Integrations
- Module 7: Manage Access Request Workflows
- Module 8: Configure Universal Directory
- Module 9: Implement the Okta Policy Framework
- Module 10: Customize Okta
- Module 11: Monitor Your Okta Org
- Module 12: Practical
You will be provided a catalog that contains the content of OKTA.
Certification Exam Preparation:-
Now comes the Exam preparation; although attending a training class alone does not guarantee success on an Okta Certification exam, we strongly recommend that candidates for certification attend Okta Essentials (an instructor-led training course with labs) in preparation for this Exam. You will also get Materials and videos for a better understanding.
- Proctored Examination
- The number of Questions included is 60
- The duration of this examination is 90 mins.
- Test Format of this Examination is Multiple Choice
- The Cost for the registration of the Exam is $250
On the whole, I would Conclude that OKTA is the Independent Software Technology in Cloud Management that manages user access and provides secured Encryption for the customer data. So, I would suggest you get trained by Cloud Foundation for the best training. You will be supplied with the best modes to complete the certification as OKTA provides the best Career options in Cloud Computing.
By considering these things, take your Training entirely and confidently give your certification exam—all the best for your Training and Exam.
I hope you let me know if there’s any information that I haven’t covered in my views and keep me updated…