NetSuite Functional Consultant Interview Questions and Answers
Hey guys! How are you all? I hope you all are doing great. Here are some of the NetSuite functional interview questions and answers.
NetSuite is an Oracle product and a Cloud-Based ERP software. It enables organizations to manage all the critical business operations in one single system.
- What cloud does NetSuite use?
Ans: – NetSuite was acquired by Oracle in 2016, as well as utilizes Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- What is Cloud Computing?
Ans: – The principle responsible for is essential. It allows you to operate computer applications online without acquiring, putting in, or even handling your very own web servers.
Cloud Computing permits you to pay attention to business rather than your software.
You are not required to utilize IT information to maintain your company body on lifestyle assistance. Instead, you can quickly reroute all of them to concentrate on even more tactical company campaigns.
- Explain what is a Lead and how leads are Captured in NetSuite?
Ans: – In-service terms, a lead is actually categorized as a person that wants the service or product that has actually been actually delivered, as well as they, remain in a condition to make a choice to buy the service or product.
Within NetSuite, the phrase “Lead” is actually looked at as a regular thing where many other educational areas are recorded while occupying Lead details.
- What is the process to create a custom record in NetSuite?
- To create a custom record in NetSuite.
Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Record Types
- To create a new custom record.
Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Record Types > New.
This procedure will undoubtedly open up a brand-new Custom Record Type interface that enables specifying each of the setups connected to your custom-made report, consisting of the document title, areas, gain access to subtabs, and various other basic desires.
5. Explain the purchase order cycle in NetSuite?
Ans:- The ordered pattern in the Netsuite is actually
- Update inventory
- Enter Bills
- Bill Payment
- Accounting posting
6. What are the different types of NetSuite Authentication?
Ans: – Here are the different types for NetSuite Authentication
- User Credentials
- Token-Based Authentication
- Two-factor Authentication
- SAML 2.0
- Inbound Single Sign-on
- Google OpenID Connect
7. Explain in a step-by-step process of lead generation to cash process in NetSuite?
Ans:- Below are the detailed method to adhere to list building to the cashing method
- Receiving order
- Order delivering
- What do you mean by Suitescript in NetSuite?
- What is Suitescript?
- What are some potential challenges with NetSuite?
Ans: -This may seem to be worrisome, but as a professional, you need to have to become sincere concerning your product without chopping down its very own business or perhaps features. A consultant’s job is certainly not to trade. Yet, you should be able to delight customers that they possess the greatest superior alternative readily available each time you fulfill all of them. The software application might establish you back much more than several other ERPs, and requirements need to be really purchased annually. Nevertheless, practically you secure what you pay for being composed of an ingrained level of customization.
- What is NetSuite One world Account?
Ans: – NetSuite One world is actually an extra element of NetSuite that handles the financial consolidation needed to distinct providers along with several graphs of profile multi-entity advertising as well as consumer help, the control of inconsonant purchases crews as well as offering companions, as well as capacity for rolled-up multi-company coverage as well as business intelligence needs in real-time. One World enables drill-down to all levels in the actual companies business to the item level, consumer, file, or even to a personal purchase. Simply along with NetSuite One World, may you view combined details around all your business as well as the highly certain data you want within each.
- List out the different Suitescripts API that has a maximum governor limit? Ans:-There are actually three various Suitescript APIs that possess optimal governor limits:
13. Why do we have to use NetSuite modules?
- NetSuite modules try to eliminate the errors.
- Data is centralized in NetSuite.
- NetSuite assists associations in improving their efficiency.
- What is SuiteCloud?
Ans: – Suite Cloud is a modification and assimilation system and integrated extensibility, developed to assist companies for NetSuite into their special service style and environment. Created to comply with the requirements of software application designers, app supervisors, and ISVs, SuiteCloud can easily stretch the collection, tightly combine to exterior units, and improve the end-user knowledge to manage service at optimal effectiveness.
- What are the different stages of life cycle management?
Ans: – The five different stages of life cycle management are
16. What is a Suitescript? Explain briefly?
Ans: – Suitescript is just a Java-based API that allows the programmers an enriched capability to make use of an expanded version of NetSuite.
- Name some of the event types in a Client Script?
Ans: – The event types that are there in a Client Script are:
- Save Record
- Validate field
- Field Changed
- Post Sourcing
- Line Init
- Validate Line
- What are the components of ERP?
- Transactional database: – all business information is in one organized database.
- Management portal: – easy to customize, allows to set up the right configurations for employees to access enterprise-related functions.
- Human resources: – create work roles, dashboards and establish KPIs to ensure your team’s best performance.
- Supply chain management:connects to every operational aspect required from inventory to deliver.
- Workflow management: configure, design, and edit business flows through automated processes.
- Customization report:detailed export information about business performance, transactions, or operational areas.
- Could you describe the difference between Suitescript 1.0 and 2.0?
Ans: The major variation between Suite script 1.0 as well as 2.0 is asynchronous client-side processing, Updated API functionality a more innovative architecture, which is all good answers. Receive all of them to specify on information up until you are actually self-assured, they are actually effectively well-informed. Then elaborate on details until you are confident enough, they are adequately knowledgeable.
- What are the steps to follow to run a script in NetSuite?
Ans: – The Step-by-step process to follow to run a script in NetSuite is as follows:
Step2: Upload the recently generated file into the NetSuite.
Step3: the third step is to create the Netsuite Script.
Step4: define those scripts at runtime.
- What does ERP stands for?
Ans: – (ERP) Enterprise Resource Management is a system created to help organizations manage their business transactions and operations.
- What is SuiteBundler in NetSuite?
Ans: – NetSuite’s discovery SuiteBundler is a crucial element of SuiteFlex, the NetSuite application development, and integration platform. SuiteBundler innovation enables ISV’s, SLS, and vars to productize their field skills, produce upright answers, and supply all of them in a repeatable, inexpensive fashion trend.
- Within NetSuite, what does Nonintegrated Shipping Feature Mean?
Ans: – Within the Nonintegrated shipping feature within NetSuite, the user can do the following functionalities.
- Users can generate their own shipping labels
- Users can work directly with their carrier
- Tracking number and other shipping weights info are manually handled
- For sales orders, the users will be able to print the labels
- What are the benefits of NetSuite?
Ans: -The following are the benefits of NetSuite:
- Provides sturdy APIs that enable assimilation along with various other program treatments.
- NetSuite ERP provides a platform for Collaboration.
- NetSuite matches properly throughout various providers. It offers prosperous functions for software programs, production, retail, eCommerce, specialist companies, as well as even more.
- Provides real-time existence to generate informed as well as additionally motivate options.
- NetSuite ERP supplies operations with the hands-free operation to Standardize Processes.
- NetSuite is one of the most adjustable SaaS services in the marketplace. NetSuite has obtained greater scalability.
- How many languages does NetSuite Support?
Ans: – The NetSuite ERP software supports up to 27 different languages and 190 currencies, making its customers easy to work around the world.
26. What types of Enterprise Resource Planning are out in the market? Where does NetSuite fit?
Ans:- Commonly, there are two kinds of enterprise resource planning that exist out there. They are actually; on-premise and SaaS/Cloud. Netsuite makes use of cloud computing and is generally developed by the principle of cloud ERP devices.
27. How do I run the script in Netsuite??
Ans: – The overall process to get a script to run in NetSuite is fairly basic. The process includes:
- Uploading the file into NetSuite.
- Creating a NetSuite “Script” record for your script.
- Defining script runtime options on a NetSuite Script Deployment page.
- What is NetSuite Sandbox?
Ans: – Sandbox is a NetSuite product made use of to examine recently created uses on a different server. It serves as a different copy of the database on various web servers. After buying the NetSuite sandbox, you need to have to seek access to the Refresh sandbox profile.
- Is there a difference between SAP, JD Edwards, ERP, and NetSuite?
Ans: –SAP, JD Edwards, and NetSuite are all ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning). The primary variations reside in relation to functionalities, facilities, and also the audience. Some are going to be actually suited to particular markets as well as services of various sizes, therefore while theoretically, they all give the exact same modern technology service, they may not be automatically taking on one another.
- How Leads are converted in Netsuite?
Ans: – There are two methods a top could be turned to a possibility or even client in NetSuite:
- Suppose a possibility, estimate, or sales purchase is entered in the. In that case, it is actually immediately transformed depending on the default statuses you have set up at Setup–> Sales–>Preferences–>Sales Preferences.
- Using the Lead Conversion feature, you may quickly select the convert button on the Lead record. Modifying this way gives you Additional options on which documents are really made or updated. This is, in fact, often used blood circulation by means of business-to-consumer, or maybe B2C, purchases association.
I wish the questions related to NetSuite Functional are helpful for you. If you are willing to take online training, then I will suggest you opt for CloudFoundation.
It is a perfect online platform that provides online training for many industry-leading software courses.
I wish you Good Luck in your future.
Hello there! A Techbuff here to provide magnificent content on Software and Technologies.