Blue prism interview questions and answers
Blue Prism Interview Question and Answers:
1) What is Bot in Blue Prism?
A) Software robot to retrieve information.
2) What is Object studio in Blue Prism?
A) The Object Studio is employed to communicate with external applications.
3) What is Schedule in Blue Prism?
A) The schedule is applied to create the object to perform its task according to its preferences.
4) What is the Work queue in Blue Prism?
A) The Work queue is the one, where we can process various objects using a particular bot.
5) What are the Credentials in Blue Prism?
A) Credentials are used to store user details and the password, with a virtual repeated task executed workforce.
6) What is Process studio in Blue Prism?
A) Process Studio is the one, which builds the software to operate the external applications.
7) What is Environmental variable in Blue Prism?
A) Environmental variables are used to keep the value of that variable dynamic and can be used whenever wanted.
8) What is Queue Manager in Blue Prism?
A) It is used to maintain the tasks in the file.
9) What is Security in Blue Prism?
A) There are 3 different types of securities available, they are:
User: to select different user report, we can assign Credentials: to store confidential information
Options: commands for password frames.
10) What are global data items?
Data Items that are visible to all Pages are known as global Data Items. Data Items visible only to their own page are known as local Data Items.
11) What is a Tag in Blue Prism?
A) The keyword assigned to a Work Queue item is called as a Tag.
12) Where do you set the Priority for a Work Queue item done in Blue Prism?
A) Priority for a Work Queue item is done in the control centre of Blue Prism.
13) Is Blue Prism suggests that the BP Process Templates are used as the basis for all processes created?
14) What are the Outputs in Blue Prism?
A) Blue Prism provides the Statement Manager which allows users to create checklists known as Outputs.
15) What is the use of Queue data in blue prism?
A) Queue data is used to measure process execution and for generating Management Information (MI).
16) Explain left unchecked?
A) Remember that if left unchecked, an exemption will bubble towards the main page of the parent process and ultimately bringing the process to a stop.
17) What is a block in Blue Prism?
A) A Block is a mechanism for separating exception handling to a particular field and is a way to prevent an infinite circuit.
18) What is the use of Tags?
A) Tags are a useful way to promote MI reporting by labeling items with the exception type.
19) What is the standard Performance Report of Blue Prism?
A) The standard Performance Report requires that all exception objects are tagged as either ‘Business Exception’ or ‘System Exception’.
20) What is the recovery mode?
A) The recovery mode can be a valid tactic to minimize the time consumed in capturing the details of an exception in data items and then moving directly to the Resume stage.
21) Where Exception functions are used in Blue Prism?
A) In any stage, we can use exception functions like Exception Type and Exception Detail.
22) What is a Page what does it contain in Blue Prism?
A) The page which contains multiple Blocks, as long as they do not overlap.
23) What is the use of the process in blue prism?
A) A process is to be responsible to perform every single case and some will be recognized as exception cases.
24) What will be added to an application and when it is launched?
A) Launching an application automatically attaches the custom object.
25) At what stage in Blue Prism, Best Practices recommend of each action.
A) Wait stage is suggested at the start of each action.
26) What should contain in Main Page of Blue Prism?
A) The main page should contain high-level steps in Blue Prism.
27) How we can export a Business Processor Object in Blue Prism?
A) Yes, a processor Business Object can be exported as a “PDF”.
28) At which stage process studio is available in the Blue Prism?
A) In Blue Prism, Navigate stage is available in process studio.
30) What stage attracts or catches the exception?
A) Resume stage attracts or catches the exception in Blue Prism.
31) When an exception is detected, the Business Object is said to be as?
A) When an exception is caught, the Business Object or Process is said to be as an Exception Block.
32) What are retry policy exceptions?
A) Do not retry business exceptions. If the work queue permits retry system exceptions.
33) What is casting?
A) ‘Casting’ is a use of one data type to set of various data types.
34) At what stage, the “Preserve” checkbox is used in Blue Prism?
A) The “Preserve” checkbox is used after the Resume Stage in Blue Prism.
35) What is the use of Recover stage in blue prism?
A) Recover stage will bring any exceptions occurring on its page, and this can lead to an infinite loop.
36) What is a collection in Blue Prism?
A) A collection is a group of projects or events in Blue Prism.
37) In which stage, Get Next Item Action should almost invariably be followed?
A) Get Next Item Action should almost be followed by Wait stage.
38) In Control Room a pending object will be marked by which symbol?
A) By three Blue dots, the pending or unworked part will be marked in Control Room
39) What is a Resources PC?
A) Resource PC is Blue Prism launched in a separate mode. In any machine with Blue Prism can run Resource PC.
40) Each item in a Work Queue has its own ___ to hold data in the blue prism.
A) In Blue Prism, each object in a Work Queue has its own item to hold data.
41) If Get Next Item fails to get an item, it means that there are no unworked items in the queue in the blue prism.
42) When Max Attempts is greater then, work queue will activate any exception cases in Blue Prism?
A) Cloning a new item and inserting it into the queue.
43) What is Match Index?
A) When Match Index is produced, instead of continuing to search for potential duplicates. blue Prism will stop exploring an element.
44) Where you can configure a safe stop within your process by using which feature?
A) Immediate Stop feature.
45) What stage can estimate a range of characters rather than just one?
A) Switch stage can evaluate a set of characters rather than one character.
46) How can you configure a safe stop?
A) We can configure a safe stop within the process by using the inbuilt Environment function.
47) How can you manage web services from which server in Blue Prism?
A) We can manage the web services from the Application Server.
48) What are the Session Variables?
A) Environment Variables, Session Variables are exposed outside the diagram, and as the name suggests, are applicable to sessions.
49) What is Set Data Action (Internal-Work Queues Business Object)?
A) Set Data Action (Internal-Work Queues Business Object) is used to protect the modernized data models back to the queue.
50) What is used to measure process performance and for generating MI?
A) Object data is used to measure process performance and for generating Management Information (MI).
51) What are the Outputs in Blue Prism?
A) Blue Prism provides the Release Manager which allows you to create checklists known as Outputs.
52) What is the use of Process Templates in Blue Prism?
A) The use of Process Templates is:
All events are routed into a “Resolve Item” page and every objection articles are routed through a “Resolve Exception” page.
53) What is the value of work objects?
A) Work Object is necessary to secure work objects given a priority are ultimately operated. If the process is configured to complete the work in an order other than the default, there is a risk that lower priority work might never be worked.
54) To secure any sensitive data held within the queue is managed, what should we do?
A) Never add raw data to the file.
55) Why do we use Parentheses in expressions?
A) Parentheses are used to insert a Data in an expression.
56) What is the main purpose of a Process Definition Document (PDD)?
A) The main purpose of a Process Definition Document (PDD) is to explain the standard method which is to be automated.
57) What is Parent Value in blue prism?
A) The Parent Value is a moderately common quality, which can make all the difference.
58) What is a Blue Prism Process Template?
A) The Process Templates are used as the guide for all methods performed. Templates will control easy to configure and maintain.
59) What is Wildcard match type in Blue Prism?
A) Wildcard match type uses the value of an attribute from the diagram in Application Modeller.
60) What are Global Send Keys and Global Mouse Click?
A) Global Mouse Click and Global Send Keys are parts of methods that need an actual statement.
61) What is the purpose of the Solution Design Document (SDD)?
A) The purpose of the Solution Design Document (SDD) is to explain how the Blue Prism will automate the method specified in the PDD.
62) What is Blue Prism’s Delivery Roadmap?
A) Blue Prism’s Delivery Roadmap contains the following stages:
An IPA is a tool used to form the data available at the stage of a project into a document.
63) Why the Launch action showed is not accessible to a newly created Process P1?
A) As the action Launch has errors.
64) Explain about Tag in Blue Prism?
A) A Tag is a keyword named to a Work Queue object as a method of classifying that item.
65) What are the uses of Tags in Blue Prism?
A) Tags can be used when receiving details from the Work Queue. We can filter the objects to retrieve by providing the relevant rows to the Tag Filter input.
66) Explain Status in Blue Prism?
A) Each Work Queue has a status. The status can be used as a process of recording that work has been done so far on a Work Queue object.
67) How can we set the preference for work Queues?
A) Setting the Priority for a Work Queue item is done when the item is first added to the queue using the Add to Queue action. The Priority of an item cannot be changed after it has been added to the queue.
68) What is Priority input parameter?
A) Priority input parameter of the Add to Queue action. Items are worked in order of lowest priority number first.
69) What is a conclusion in Blue Prism?
A) If a method is successfully developed as a conclusion the work queue object should be tagged as completed.
70) What are Multiple-Part Processes?
A) Multiple-Part Processes is nothing but a case needs to be worked in multiple parts at different times
Using Workflow Systems: where work is inspired by an external system rather than a Blue Prism work queue
Real-time work requests: wherever requested are added throughout the day and must be worked in a short SLA period
71) What is the active queue configuration in Blue Prism?
A) Instead of creating separately in Control Room and moving to the queue management page to see the results, active queues are used to set a target number of devices which should be working the queue,
Active Work Queues are only useful when running a group of devices for one process.
Bonjour. A curious dreamer enchanted by various languages, I write towards making technology seem fun here at CloudFoundation.